Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Brand Manager - Aussie Bodies - Sydney
Brand Manager Aussie Bodies
- Dynamic, fast-paced FMCG environment
- Sports nutrition, health and wellbeing
- Local brand, local freedom, international expansion
Vitaco is the home of an outstanding collection of leading Australian and New Zealand supplements, health food, and sports nutrition brands. Our core brands Aussie Bodies, Musashi, Nutra-Life and Healtheries have been empowering people to live healthier lives in Australia, New Zealand, and 30 other countries for over 100 years.
This is an incredible opportunity to take a local brand to the next level locally and internationally. Aussie Bodies is the #1 sports nutrition brand in Australia and is well placed for growing domestic and international markets. For someone with entrepreneurial spirit, drive and a track record of driving brand growth through successful innovation and through the line activation, the opportunities to help develop this brand for continued success are abound.
We are looking for a savvy and passionate marketer with experience in driving local and global brands through innovation, communication and the full marketing mix, to join our team and play an important part in driving, developing and executing the marketing strategy and activities in an effort to significantly strengthen our competitive position as Australia’s #1 sports nutrition brand. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans and initiatives for the Aussie Bodies portfolio across all relevant channels – Grocery, Pharmacy, P&C and Gyms – including new product development, campaign development and execution through the line and in all relevant channels, market analysis and strategy recommendation. In this role you will work closely with the Marketing Manager and the rest of the sales and marketing team, ensuring alignment to the respective brand and trade strategies.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead a cross-functional project team to drive and manage all aspects of New Product Development projects from idea and concept development through to successful launch in-market
- Lead and manage marketing activities through the full marketing mix, including product, packaging, pricing, channel and through the line communication from above the line, social media, POS, event sponsoring, sampling
- Contribute to the development of the brand and portfolio strategy for the full brand and respective portfolio
- Analyse and report on market trends to ensure financial targets are achieved and drive strategic recommendation based on market data, industry trends, consumer and category insights
- Lead creative campaign and packaging development from brief through to successful execution
- Develop strategic recommendation for local and international markets
- Work closely with the sales and international team to ensure strategy and plans are executed in line with Brand Strategy and Marketing Plan, develop Customer Category review presentations
What you will need
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Brand Manager role leading local and global brands
- A business degree majoring in marketing or relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in FMCG marketing and brand management
- Experience in dealing with an environment requiring and undergoing significant change and high growth
- Strong drive, high level of initiative and passion
- Strong team leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical skills, a strategic mind and determination to deliver business success
- Proven success and experience in managing NPD projects, cross-functional teams and multiple projects at the same time
- Project and time management excellence
- Experience in data and knowledge of Nielsen, Quantium and/or Aztec data systems will be highly regarded.
What would be highly beneficial
- Passion for natural health, health food and fitness/sports nutrition
- A background or interest in naturopathy, nutrition, food technology or sports nutrition
- Experience in food, nutrition, health and wellbeing, vitamins and dietary supplements
You will have strong commercial acumen and be an energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive team player that can successfully build strong working relationships.
Why is this the next great opportunity for you?
Vitaco believes diversity in our business is an asset that impacts the way we think and the way we work together. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that respects all cultures, different ways of thinking and supports our people to perform at their best and develop to their full potential. At Vitaco, ‘We Care, We Act and We Succeed’.
If you are looking for a brand that will win your heart, see you working with a fun and collaborative team based in Sydney, and rewards you with a highly competitive package that recognises success – apply now!
If you want to take your career to the next step with a highly respected organization, this is your opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
APPLY NOW! A great team awaits you!
Applications will be considered prior to the closing date.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: KPAQ824599
Closing Date: Saturday, 16 February 2019