Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Team Leader - GMP Manufacturing & Packing (Night Shift)
- East Tamaki location
- Well known health, sports, and wellbeing products
- Close supportive environment
At Vitaco ‘We Care, We Act, We Succeed’. We are a leading Australasian manufacturer and marketer of natural health products with a highly respected portfolio of brands including Healtheries, Nutra-Life, Musashi, and Aussie Bodies. We are globally renowned for the highest quality products, distributing to over 30 countries in 5 continents worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader within our manufacturing business:
- Team Leader – Night Shift (10:00pm - 6:30am) – GMP Manufacturing/Packing
Reporting to the respective department Line Manager, this position will manage their designated shift teams and all associated resources to achieve optimal results. This role will be key to fostering the development of a proactive culture where people take pride and responsibility for what they do.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting a continuous improvement culture that proactively seeks new and improved methods of working
- Keeping our people safe and following H&S policies and procedures
- People development and performance
- Achieving the production plan using available resources
- Ensuring high quality product is produced and that we delight our customers
Successful candidates will possess:
- A strong passion for developing themselves and their team
- Previous experience within a continuous improvement culture
- Previous people and line management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Relevant trade and industry courses to at least certificate level
- Intermediate PC skills (Word, Excel)
- Exposure to occupational health and safety in a manufacturing environment
Vitaco believes diversity in our business is an asset that impacts the way we think and the way we work together. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that respects all cultures, different ways of thinking and supports our people to perform at their best and develop to their full potential. At Vitaco, ‘We Care, We Act, We Succeed’.
Why is Vitaco a great place to work? We have a fun supportive environment and team. Great location, car parking, close to shopping. We have a fantastic on-site café and generous product staff discount.
This is a rare opportunity to develop your career within a lean environment, living the practice of continuous improvement. If you want to take your career to the next step with a highly respected organisation, this is your opportunity and we’d love to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary, a caring and vibrant work environment and continual professional development.
Working for a market leader in health and wellbeing products is an opportunity you just can’t miss!
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience we require along with your commitment to succeed then we want to hear from you.Applications may be considered before the closing date.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: AKAK924640
Location: New Zealand
Closing Date: Thursday, 14 March 2019